SkillTRAN delivers a range of PC-based software and Internet-based services for Transferable Skills Analysis, Pre-Injury/Post-Injury Analysis, Labor Market Information (Employment Numbers and Wages), Business Listings for Labor Market Survey and cold Job Search, and now REAL JOB OPENINGS !!!
Our services are designed to help develop a defensible opinion on critical questions such as:
- The transferable skills of past work history
- Residual capabilities post-injury
- Occupational options based on transferable skills, interests, industry, and other occupational coding systems
- Pre-injury vs. post-injury occupational access
- Employment numbers by major occupational group (Nationally, Statewide, and by Metropolitan/Micropolitan Statistical Area)
- Wages (by gender, mean, median, and percentile)
- Long term employment outlook
- Companies to contact for Labor Market Survey or cold job search
- Real Job Openings (within the last 60 days)
All web-based services can be used with the results from ANY DOT-BASED job matching system or transferable skills program, whether SkillTRAN or some other system. Use SkillTRAN Online Services to get up-to-date answers to these critical case questions where other programs stop!