- Search the DOT by key words or DOT code. Quick access to in-depth occupational information. Find civilian occupations from military experience. Get all worker characteristics for a DOT occupation (brief or detailed). Print a detailed Job Analysis Format for a DOT occupation.
- Occupational Exploration - Explore the DOT using 11 Browse Groups: SOC, O*NET, Work Fields, MPSMS, OGA, GOE, DOT Industry, Census, Career Pathways, CIP - Classification of Instructional Programs, and Military to Civilian
- RIASEC Search - Enter a 1-, 2- or 3-character RIASEC code to see O*NET Groups and their DOT occupations within a preferred or planned (post-training) SVP range! Use with popular interest inventories!
- Schools Data - Lookup local or distant training programs/opportunities anywhere in the country. Link directly to its web site!
- Worker Trait Search. Use to develop lists of occupations. Prepare for both common and unusual hypotheticals. Display, copy or print a list of occupations containing worker trait values you select. For example, create a list of sedentary, unskilled occupations with occasional reaching and handling.
- Occupational Requirements Survey (ORS). Single click hyperlink to all available data from the latest ORS based on Standard Occupational Classification 2018.
- DOT Employment Estimate (available NOW!). Estimate the number of people employed in a specific DOT occupation (not a group) at the local, state or national level. Uses Job Browser Pro industry context method.
- Create a list of occupations meeting a common hypothetical, with OES Group employment AND SkillTRAN's industry context DOT Estimate!
- SkillTRAN's industry context method for the DOT Estimate now has more than 120,000 links between DOT codes and NAICS 2017 Industries (nearly 3x more than Job Browser Pro PC version 1.6.8)
- “Show all DOTs in a SOC/OES Group” now includes the DOT Estimate for each DOT in the SOC/OES and shows the total employment estimated for the entire group (DOT Estimate tab) and can be sorted!
- DOT Estimate tab now includes CBP hyperlink to the NAICS Industry Analyzer, which includes:
County Business Patterns (CBP), Current Employment Statistics (CES), Display of the products produced in an industry, Occupational Staffing Pattern (from OES data) for each 3/4 digit NAICS, with reveal of the DOTs associated with the SOCs reported by employers in that NAICS
- Work History - Easy entry by DOT Code or title. Review full description to be sure. Adjust Combination Work fields to add/drop unknown skill sets. This helps to minimize inappropriate occupational suggestions.
- Worker Ability Profile / Residual Functional Capacity (RFC) - Use any or all of the DOT worker characteristics defined in the 1991 Revised Handbook for Analyzing Jobs (RHAJ) [with instant online access to the RHAJ].
- TSS Transferable Skills Searches using RFC and Work Fields & MPSMS: 4 levels of Same/Similar Transferability: Direct, Good, Fair and Potential.
- Occupational Group Searches using RFC – 4 methods: SOC Codes, Guide for Occupational Exploration (GOE), Occupational Group Arrangement (OGA) or DOT Industry code (DIC).
- Aggregated Search - Single, quick search for Direct, Good, GOE, OGA, SOC, and DIC all at once!
Fulfills POMS DI 25015.017 (I) and searches for DOTs within SOC codes of prior work history.
Includes Labor Market Information (AS needed):
- OES Group Employment Statistics – National, Statewide, MSA’s, Non-Metropolitan Regions
- Links to O*NET and Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH)
- Employment Outlook – National, Statewide, Regional
- Census Group Employment Statistics – National (only)
- Industries – using NAICS codes (North American Industry Classification System)
- Industry Analyzer – NAICS-based: County Business Patterns, OES Industry Staffing Patterns, Current and Historical Employment Statistics
- Canadian ESDC Employment/Wage Data – National, Province, Region
- Real Jobs – Direct link to six different search engines by job title and selected Labor Market Area
- You control which report sections are printed in HTML or saved in DOCX or PDF format
- Save your personal, named favorite sets of report styles for later re-use (unique report styles preferred by each referral source)
- Saving of Client Data, Work History, and Worker Profile Adjustments for subsequent re-runs with different hypotheticals
- Secure storage of client data and encrypted reports
- Unlimited re-runs on unlimited clients that you directly serve to explore multiple hypothetical RFC conditions
All this for a single-user, annual subscription of $999. Unlimited TSS reports, occupational searches, and current labor market information.
If you are running (or expect to run) a minimum of 17 reports per year on our TSS system (paying $60 per report), you save money with the yearly subscription to OASYS and get so much more! At $60 per report x 17 reports = $1,020. That is less than 1 ½ reports per month!
Existing OccuBrowseWeb or Job Browser Pro Web customers:
Upgrade to OASYS Web below .... or when you are logged into your current OccuBrowseWeb. Just click the Upgrade button. We will credit the value of your current remaining subscription to the OASYS Web subscription!